Helping non-profits share their stories with the world.
The program was created based on two strong beliefs of the Advantage Family. First, the right book, in the right hands, at the right time, can change a person’s life, forever. Secondly, a book is a powerful marketing tool that can be used to directly promote a cause, raise community awareness and garner support.
Since 2005, Advantage has helped over 500 business professionals around the globe write, publish, monetize, and market a book to grow their business. Now we want to help worthy non-profits do the same. Through Advantage Impact, Advantage Media Group will publish four books annually, one book per quarter, at no cost to the selected non-profit. In order to qualify, you must represent a 501c3. You must also have a completed manuscript for submission. Upon review of all applications and manuscripts, the Advantage team will select one non-profit to publish in the next calendar quarter.
Publishing services provided to the selected manuscript include proofing, design (layout and cover) and distribution.
Deadlines for submissions are as follows:
- For publishing in Q1 2017: January 15, 2017
- For publishing in Q2 2017: March 15, 2017
- For publishing in Q3 2017: June 15, 2017
- For publishing in Q4 2017: September 15, 2017
- Should your submission not be selected for the quarter in which you applied, it will be eligible for future consideration