Inside, over 30 business professionals who wrote a book reveal how they have used their books to grow their businesses.
By completing the form to the right, you will not only receive a complimentary copy of 21 Ways to Build Your Business with a Book, but you will also secure a one-on-one Discovery Call with a publishing expert who will outline the numerous benefits of becoming an author, and growing your business as a result.
Request your COMPLIMENTARY COPY today to learn:
- How financial advisor and author Brian Fricke decided to write a book to generate new leads that immediately resulted in $50,000 in new revenue. (Page 61)
- How consultant and author Tara Kennedy-Kline used her book to gain the attention of the media and landed a 7-minute feature on The Today Show. (Page 52)
- How attorney and author John Patrick Dolan made the decision to write a book to become the authority and establish recurring guest appearances on Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN as the “legal expert.” (Page 77)
- How fitness model and author Jennifer Nicole Lee used her book to launch a multi-million dollar product line. (Page 136)
- How speaker and author Steve Gilliland used his book to increase his speaking fee, sell tens of thousands of copies, and build a 7-figure speaking business. (Page 165)
If you’re tired of spending marketing dollars on tactics and campaigns that just aren’t paying off, consider becoming an author not just an alternative, but the cornerstone of your marketing efforts.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what some of our authors have to say:
I didn’t know where to start; I’m not a born writer. Advantage said if I have a seminar, I could speak it and they could turn that into a manuscript.
~Thomas Helbig, Founder of the Retirement Advisory Group
The book has lassoed in at least a half dozen new clients, with a lifetime value of $50K+ each. The book has been an important tool to acquire new clients and grow revenue.
~Brian Fricke, President of Financial Management Concepts