Dr. Bryan P. Nelson
Orthodontist & Practice Owner of Trinity Orthodontics
Dr. Bryan Nelson, DDS, MS, an orthodontist for twenty-six years, owns Trinity Orthodontics in Denver, Colorado, a practice known for being frank with its patients about treatment and for doing its best to make orthodontics affordable. Align Technology, the creators of Invisalign, has recognized Nelson for his innovative and expert use of their invisible braces and computer-coordinated orthodontic correction program, the leading edge of orthodontic correction procedures. He is also the founder and CEO of My Virtual Orthodontics, which enables patients to receive convenient, affordable professional orthodontic treatment.
Lies, Truths, & Myths About Braces & Invisalign
Publication Date: January 2020
It can be prohibitively expensive, time-consuming, and painful to have orthodontic work done— for yourself or someone you love—but it doesn’t have to be that way!
Far too many orthodontists:
- don’t fully inform consumers about their options
- perform unnecessary orthodontic work
- aren’t up-to-date on procedures that are less expensive, more effective, less time-consuming, and far less painful
Lies, Truths, and Myths about Braces and Invisalign will arm you with the information you need to find an orthodontist who has your best interests in mind.
This book will teach you:
- which procedures have been proven necessary, efficient, and effective, so you don’t spend thousands of dollars for no reason
- what kind of questions to ask any potential orthodontists, so you understand how knowledgeable and up-to-date they are
- the most recent advances in orthodontic technology, which can make your orthodontic experience the best one possible
Don’t go to an orthodontist unprepared! Take Dr. Nelson along with you, and you’ll get the best, most economical, most effective, and least painful treatment possible.