Co-founder & SVP, Orlando Magic
Pat Williams is the co-founder and senior vice president of the NBA’s Orlando Magic. He is also a popular motivational speaker, averaging over 150 appearances a year. Williams spent 50 years in professional baseball and basketball as a player and executive. He served as general manager of the 1983 world champion Philadelphia 76ers and managed both the Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks. He is the author of over 75 books. He and his wife, Ruth, are the parents of 19 children, including 14 adopted from four nations. He and his family have been featured on major network shows such as Good Morning America, The Today Show, Fox & Friends, and Mike and Mike. He has also been featured in such prominent publications as Sports Illustrated, Reader’s Digest, Good Housekeeping, The Wall Street Journal, and Focus on the Family.
Vince Lombardi on Leadership
Publication Date: July 2015
Vince Lombardi’s Leadership Principles allows you to:
• Envision a successful future ― then chart a course to get there.
• Communicate your vision with passion and conviction.
• Know the people you lead; find out what motivates each one.
• Lead with character and integrity.
• Inspire confidence through your competence and success.
• Lead boldly, act decisively, don’t second-guess yourself.
• Don’t just be a boss ― be a servant to your people.